2016 User Meeting Abstracts submission is now closed.
View the User Meeting presentation videos.
You can download the Revised 2016 JGI User Meeting Abstract Book.
Download Tuesday March 22 poster list.
Download Wednesday March 23 poster list.
Abstract Submission & Formatting Guidance
Abstract submissions will be facilitated by an online form. Once you have registered for the Meeting, you will receive a confirmation email with a registration code that you will have to plug into the form in order to submit your abstract.
Each abstract submission must meet the following criteria:
- Each abstract must be submitted through the link to a form that will be emailed to you in your registration confirmation.
- The total length should not exceed 500 words.
- The Title should be clearly presented in Bold typeface at the top of the page.
- The Lead/First Author should appear in Bold typeface.
- The Presenting Author should be indicated by an asterisk (*) and a contact e-mail address provided.
- Affiliations (organization, city, state/country) should be provided for all authors.
- If multiple institutions are represented, assign each organization a reference number. Include the authors’ names with the reference number of their affiliation, followed by a numbered list of corresponding affiliations.
- No graphics or figures will be printed; however, please insert links to online information, if applicable.
- Maximum printed size allowed for each poster presentation will be 4 ft x 4 ft.
- There are two poster sessions scheduled during the 2016 JGI User Meeting:
- March 22, 2016– Tuesday evening Opening Reception – Poster session and keynote address at the Walnut Creek Marriott
- March 23, 2016 – Wednesday evening Poster session and Reception at the Walnut Creek Marriott
- Prior to the meeting, presenting authors will be notified as to which session will include their poster.