The JGI User Meeting will implement all applicable Berkeley Lab guidelines to maintain a safe conference environment.
- Visitors are reminded to check for any covid symptoms each day before coming to the site, and to wear face coverings when riding the Berkeley Lab shuttles, and while inside any JGI User Meeting buildings.
- Masks are required while inside all meeting areas including the Monday evening poster session.
- Surgical and KN95 masks will be available at both the 50 auditorium and the IGB.
Eating and Drinking
Food will be provided for conference participants.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks, coffee, and reception hors d’oeuvres will be provided for guests outside.
We will provide hand sanitizer for attendees throughout the event. This includes:
- Individual size hand sanitizer passed out at the registration table
- Free-standing motion-activated hand sanitizer stations in high-traffic areas especially including near food, at the registration table, and near the plenary session and poster session
Cleaning High-Touch Surfaces
JGI conference organizers will wipe down high touch surfaces including door handles and food distribution areas frequently with sanitizing wipes or spray.
Virtual Participation Option
The User Meeting has a virtual participation option for people who are unable to attend in person. We will use zoom for our plenary sessions. This virtual participation option is also available to people who become ill and are not able to attend the conference in person.