DOE JGI Genomics of Energy and Environment Meeting
Abstract Submission CLOSED
Capacity has been reached.
Abstract submissions will be facilitated by an online form. Once you have registered for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the abstract submission form and a registration code that you will have to plug into the form in order to submit your abstract.
Each abstract submission must meet the following criteria:
- Each abstract must be submitted through the link to a form that will be emailed to you in your registration confirmation.
- The total length should not exceed 500 words.
- The Title should be clearly presented in Bold typeface at the top of the page.
- The Lead/First Author should appear in Bold typeface.
- The Presenting Author should be indicated by an asterisk (*) and a contact e-mail address provided.
- Affiliations (organization, city, state/country) should be provided for all authors.
- If multiple institutions are represented, assign each organization a reference number. Include the authors’ names with the reference number of their affiliation, followed by a numbered list of corresponding affiliations.
- No graphics or figures will be printed; however, please insert links to online information, if applicable.
- Maximum printed size allowed for each poster presentation will be 4 ft x 4 ft.
- The poster session and reception will immediately follow the opening keynote on Wednesday, March 14th beginning at 6:00pm. All posters will remain up and available for viewing for the remainder of the meeting.